Tuesday 6 December 2016

MUSICAL TRUTH BOOK TOUR 2016 - IT'S A WRAP

It’s been a memorable year on the road with my Musical Truth Book Tour, having touched down at events in London, Birmingham, Leeds, Manchester, Hull, Liverpool, St. Annes, Bristol, Nottingham, Leicester, Diss, Belfast, Dublin, Riga, Gothenburg, and at the Free Your Mind Conference in Philly, Open Mind in Copenhagen and Amsterdam, the Glastonbury Symposium, the Harlequin Fayre in Norfolk, and The Bases Project in Wiltshire. As well as providing an opportunity to get important and empowering information across, there’s been great value for me in the people that I’ve met at each of these. I always leave an event knowing far more than I did when I arrived. A big thanks to everyone who came along to any of these, and to all the organisers involved.

From January I’ll be knuckling down to write my next book, ‘Musical Truth 2’!  This will certainly occupy me for the whole year. I’ll be severely limiting my talks and radio show appearances during this time with a view to getting the book on the streets in early 2018, therefore. Then it starts all over again!















 

No comments:

Post a Comment